Friday, November 24, 2006

Men, or lack thereof

I am posting this mostly for myself. I have no idea why I always gravitate towards men that hurt me or men that I can never really have. It happened again and I am angry at myself. I deserve how I feel and I understand what I did wrong. Wonder how many other girls have this problem?

Finding someone that is a good person and really cares for me is very hard. I am also an emotional person so I guess that can scare guys away too, but I really have no idea how else to behave. There is so much love in this girl and I know there is a man out there that can handle it, I just hope I find him before I am an old lady! The fact that I am not very outgoing and quiet when I first meet people does not help the situation. Sometimes I feel like I am from another planet! I remember reading once that is a Scorpio thing.....

Well I have to say that writing this helped alot. It's like they say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home